 Technic / 14307
Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Devin Michel wrote:
   Goodness, I hate to bring up an old thread. In fact I think this one is over a year old! No matter, curiousity is burning a hole in my cranium, and that’s not something you want happening! So, has this project halted and/or died, or are we just not hearing updates? It seemed like a fantastic idea...

Sorry for the dead-thread-revival...

I am the one holding up sclagorpion.... My life has finally settled down where I can have focused LEGO time again. I have been focusing on LPub and LSynth over in CAD.

I have stareted to get a few more models ready for Brickfest, none of which are sclagorpion.

Kevin