 Technic / 13991
    Re: Large Technic Tracks? —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) That's what I found too ((URL) But the traction is much better than with Technic Link Tread ((URL) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Large Technic Tracks? —Nathan Bell
   (...) In my experience, there are several criteria regarding good vs. bad traction with these tracks. If you have a creation that needs to use the tracks to operate separately to steer, the friction sideways must also be addressed. There needs to be (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)