 Technic / 13991
Re: Large Technic Tracks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:41:24 GMT

These tracks dont work as well with the other technic track spools. They
are longer and look cooler, but have (in my experience) less grip than the
other tracks.

That's what I found too (http://philohome.com/traction/traction.htm). But the
traction is much better than with Technic Link Tread
(http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3873)!

Philo