 Technic / 13677
13676  |  13678
Subject:
Helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:00:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Just a few words from a newbie annoucing his first MOC : a (yellow) Technic Helicopter.

As I said on MOCpages, I had left my Legos from ten years now, and thanks to my kids, who are now asking me to play LEGO back, I have retrieved old Lego parts from grand’ma house, and decided to build something from my own creation.

I initially found RoscoHead Helicopter, which was really a big surprise to me, since I could not imagine doing so complex control with LEGO !

So I first bought a recent Technic set (#8436 truck) to get familiar with the new-style technic parts, then got additional used parts... and here’s the result :

Cyclic and collective control of the blades is achieved with joysticks and central lever (uses flex system also) ; pedals control tail rotor pitch ; pneumatics for landing gears.

Additional pictures Here

Comments are welcome !

Regards,

Pierrick Puchois