 Technic / 12973
Re: SSClagorpion - Let the fun resume
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 19:26:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

It is nice to have time for LEGO again.  I think my schedule will allow me to go
to BrickFestDC!

Excellent!! Any chance of SSClagorpion mk I travelling with you?

All I have to show for SSClagorpion is two possible choices for compressor.
Once I pick a compressor, I can build the torso out from there.

SSClagorpion has been set aside because of preparations for BrickFest.  I have
these things ready to show:

1.  Pedmatic - my cute little small pneumatic piston biped.
2.  Inchworm - (pneumatic) remodeled using yellow liftarms and green 40T gears.
The hoses have been tidied up quite a bit.
3.  Large pump compressor.
4.  Radial small pump compressor.
5.  My tiny micromotor based walkers.
6.  Dark Helmet.
7.  Go-Rilla - my aggresive biped based on Dark Side Developer Kit.
8.  PhD - I finally finished up the remake of hex363 into an omnidirectional
walker.  It is totally pneumatic. It can walk in six directions and can turn
right or left.  It can walk in a curve to the right or the left. It can also
walk in place n:^)

Photos and movies will be produced and made shortly after BrickFest.

Plus whatever else I can put together.  I'm currently working on a remodel of
quad242.  I never really liked quad242's feet. I hope to be able to put together
a reversible pneumatic engine.

I've been face down in LEGO and lovin' it!

ROSCO

It's not too late to register for BrickFest!

Kevin