 Technic / 12867
Re: SSClagorpion - The Sequencer (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 02:27:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Anyway...  for anyone still reading this long diatribe, I think the new circuit
will work 40% faster than its predecessor.

Sounds good.  I think the whole thing will go faster, if there are less pistons
to move, because less air is required.

But, we have the same number of pistons making the same number of changes.  It
is faster because now more of the piston transitions happen at the same time.

Kevin