 Technic / 12773
Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 01:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

   I had to steal cams from my son, but I improved the geometry. I cannot figure out where all my cams went.......

Improved geometry.

http://www.kclague.net/SSCorpion/P6050011.JPG

I’ll test it soon.

That is just too cool! I hope it does well in your tests, it’s just too pretty not to... :-) Of course, I only have like 1/3 the pumps necessary to build it, so I’ll have to order two more and make the half-sided version.

Cheers,

Mark (almost overcooked one side of tri-tip roast ogling over the pictures! :-0)