 Technic / 12605
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 20:32:20 GMT

OK, here is an interesting problem I'd not thought about.  When the legs are
like this (only down legs shown)

  A\_ B

    _/D
  E\_
    _/H

The body tips over toward leg G.  I'm sure this would happen to all four
corners.  I know that I need to strengthen the end of the legs, because the
1x15's are bending a lot.

I also probably need to shorten the legs, and decrease the swing.

Kevin