 Technic / 12500
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:32:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I just had a silly, yet kind of cool idea.

I'm not sure what you know about the Spybots, but if you have two Spybots, then
from Spybot A, you can tell the direction, distance, and orientation of Spybot
B.  (yes, from A you can tell which direction B is facing, relative to A)

Also, it would be pretty easy to come up with a differential drive, motor
powered walker built around the body of a Spybot.  So some additional Spybots
could be turned into baby scorpions.  Actually, they kind of look like scorpions
in their natural state.

So, it wouldn't be hard to write a program and make a family that can follow
it's dad, SSClagorpion, and move in formation.

Imagine, one of them gets bumped, and they all attack!

Steve

I have two gigamesh bodies floating around here somewhere.

Kevin