 Technic / 12466
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
So, when it lifts one leg group, and someone switches it into reverse, will it
put those legs back down, right away, and lift the other leg group?

Nope.  It will force the legs to the correct position for walking backwards, and
then drop the feet.

I could be wrong (missing something) but I think if the switch is flipped
immediatly after they raise up, then the legs are in the correct position.

If you're walking forward, and switch to reverse right as your foot comes off
the ground, you just want to put it back on the ground, right where it was.

I don't think the legs need to be moved.

Of course I still haven't really looked at your drawing...

Am I missing something?

Probably not.

Kevin

Steve