 Technic / 12443
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:49:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

You are going to put two touch sensors on one port?

I thought you needed to know that the leg is fully extended,
but not touching. How will you do that with one sensor port?

   I can think of two was: use two touch sensors, and be able to read the state
of both of them (you can do this with a 3rd party multiplex, or cybermaster
sensors (which are kinda rare... right, Steve?), or use touch sensors stacked
with standard LEGO lights. Even using this last method (the roughest of the
bunch), I can easily get two touch sensors per port (and could get more, but it
gets bulky).
   I'm trying to think of a good way to use two touch sensors ANDed together,
but a "false" reading doesn't tell you the legs have completed their motion.

--
Brian Davis