 Technic / 12386
Re: SSClagorpian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:35:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:

<snip>

  We may want to be able to articulate the hips to help SSClagorpion posture for
the attach.

If you want to do that, create the legs to have two degrees of movment and I
link the upper part of the Legs you create to the main connection point of the
body with Technic Turntables. So the 3 degrees required for each leg will be
divided into 2 parts pnuematic and one part mechanically articulated.

I mean you could have all 3 degrees per leg, wow, that's insane! But that's the
point right? This is what is possible.

Consider the upper leg connection to be mechanical if you so choose.
your choice.

I assumed that this third degree of freedom would me motorized.

Kevin