 Technic / 12351
Re: The Clague - Sophie Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:20:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:

2. I create the frame and place all the pistons at the joints, then send it to you. You, then create the air circuts, and sequence them to do something cool. Then you send it back, Then, I complete the construction.

Hex363 is a great candidate for you to put skins on.

I think it would be cool to create a scorpion. Of course, they have eight legs, and they should move as four sets of two (not two sets of four).

Oh, and you know what would be cool? Make it remote control-able.

hmm. I have some ideas. You guys need my help. :) Ok, so you don’t really need my help, but I’d like to offer my assistance.

A pet scorpion would be fun...

Steve

http://www.teamhassenplug.org/