 Technic / 12121
Re: Bringing the bionicle and technic folks back together ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 03:01:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Miguel Agullo wrote:
http://www.roboticspot.com/spot/artic.shtml?todo=&block=8&newspage=robots

Huh?  What does this have to do with either theme?  I see a big
teal/orange/black robot (says something about being 3.45 meters tall) on a page
that's written in Spanish (and even though I took two years in high school, I'm
not very good at learning new languages, and it's been a few years, so...).  I
looked around a bit, and best I can figure out is you're referring to the fact
that there are humanoid robots featured in one area of the page.  Is that what
you're referring to?

Re: Bringing the bionicle and technic folks back together ;-)
Huh?  What does this have to do with either theme?  I see a big
teal/orange/black robot (says something about being 3.45 meters tall) on a page
that's written in Spanish (and even though I took two years in high school, I'm
not very good at learning new languages, and it's been a few years, so...).  I
looked around a bit, and best I can figure out is you're referring to the fact
that there are humanoid robots featured in one area of the page.  Is that what
you're referring to?

I think he may have just been trying to get our minds off of differences in
building elements by getting us to focus on something we probably all would
think was cool, a nifty new robot. In case anyone wants to find out more about
this new bot, here's the manufacturer's web site:

http://www.enryu.jp/

It's in Japanese, but you can go to Babelfish, (http://world.altavista.com/)
paste the web address for the site on the "Translate a Web page" line and set to
translate Japanese to English. The site has info and there are a bunch of movies
on the "animated picture page"

-James

Re: Bringing the bionicle and technic folks back together ;-)