 Technic / 11903
    Re: Technica —Allan Bedford
   (...) results of your hard work. Thanks for this good news. All the best, Allan B. (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica —Gary Tabener
   Well before I even take a look at it "A GREAT BIG THANKS", I have been following broken links to the old sit for several months now since I got back into Lego. Just prepare for a lot of heavy bandwidth usage LOL. Again many thanks, Gaz. "Allan (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)