 Technic / 11540
Re: New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:27:34 GMT

Hi Reinard

Congratulations on your marriage and of course on your newest creation.

As Dennis mentioned, the first truck MOC in green color - and it looks great. I
wish I had that amount of green parts.

Of all the european truck manufacturers I like Scania most because of their
beautiful design. And you managed to copy it particularly well. The features
like openable doors add to that impression.

Me too, I had problems with the enourmous weight resulting in wheels that nearly
popped off the axle when the model was being moved around. This and the fact
that I had not enough parts at that time were the reason that I stopped
construction on an eight axle mobile crane.

Once again, great model. Keep it that way.

Greetings from Switzerland

Beat