 Technic / 11471
11470  |  11472
Subject:
8455 Alternate Model - Pneumatic Biped
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 02:33:33 GMT

I finally got some pictures uploaded of my biped made from the 8455 set.  This
model is built from the parts of one 8455 set.  The hoses are not from the set,
so your colors may vary.

It took quite a while to find geometries that work using the 8455 parts
inventory.

The model is pretty fragive and has to lean a lot to get the ankle switches to
flip.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/8455-Alternates/BipedI/pa260100.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/8455-Alternates/BipedI/pa260101.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/8455-Alternates/BipedI/pa260102.jpg