 Technic / 11024
11023  |  11025
Subject:
A good use for the Hailfire Droid wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:28:27 GMT

Hi, As soon as I saw these big wheels, I knew that there has to be a way to use them as part of a roller bearing to support a big crane... So here it is (the bearing only, the crane will take a bit more time):

The wheels were too small to use by themselves, so I added the three stud long lift arms on one side to “prop up” the wheels... Obviously, on an actual crane a somewhat more powerful motor will be needed to drive the rotation...

Greetings, David