 Technic / 10935
10934  |  10936
Subject:
X5 - High-speed COG-shifting biped
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:58:37 GMT

Introducing by far my fastest biped yet. I've clocked it at approximately 28
ft./min. or about .5 km/hour, although its speed can vary a bit depending on the
surface it's run on. It is fairly compact, and it uses an improved walking
mechanism that allows it to go much faster than my older designs while still
walking smoothly without dragging its feet. I've had pics up on Brickshelf for a
little while, and I'm going to try to get some video soon.

Here's the link to the Brickshelf page:

PLMKWYT!

jrl