 Technic / 10782
    MOC: Caterpillar walker —Brian H. Nielsen
    After doing my spider walker (URL) , which was essentially a bi-ped with overlapping footprints, I decided to create a walking caterpillar. It has 12 pairs of independent legs which move in the rhythmic pattern typical of caterpillars. As with the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)