 Technic / 10322
    uCOG IV —Kevin L. Clague
   James, I've been extremely inspired by your tiny weight shifters. I knew that my original attempts were going to be bested, but I hand't gotten inspiration to make them smaller. I actually finished up a uCOG III that had smaller feet than uCOG II, (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: uCOG IV —Kevin L. Clague
     I forgot to mention that given uCOG IV weighs so little, the torsional and bending resistance of the cable has a huge effect on walking. I'm motivated to make a micro-battery pack, with six hearing aid batteries.... :^) Kevin (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: uCOG IV —James Loewen
   (...) - Kevin, I'm glad you were inspired by my little walkers. This one is pretty cool. It reminds me of a little toddler =) I saw uCOG III a couple days ago(those 24-tooth gears sure come in handy as cams) and thought it looked nice. You're right (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: uCOG IV —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) James, By all means Might Mite 2's foot clearance is enough. Sorriy if it sounded like I said that. I'm still amazed at how small a COG shifter you made. It is a thing of beauty. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.technic)