 Technic / 10322
10321  |  10323
Subject:
uCOG IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 15:11:49 GMT

James, I've been extremely inspired by your tiny weight shifters.

I knew that my original attempts were going to be bested, but I hand't
gotten inspiration to make them smaller.  I actually finished up a uCOG III
that had smaller feet than uCOG II, but it wasn't much of a victory.

Using some ideas from your design, I came up with uCOG IV, an upright walker
that is notably smaller than uCOG III, where the footprint is a 2x4, instead
of 4x6.

Here he is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5070038.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5070039.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5070040.jpg

Here he is standing next to uCOG III

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5070041.jpg

uCOG IV is not as small as Mighty Mite 2, but he has a smaller footprint and
more foot clearance.

Kevin