 Storage / 64
    New Storage Container —Thomas Main
   I was watching a movie on TV last night and saw a commercial for a new type of storage container. It was unique because it is a bunch of compartmentalized trays that "roll up" into a type of suitcase. Of course, my first thought was - that would be (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: New Storage Container —Ralph Hempel
     Thomas Main wrote in message <3628B30F.BA5B0D1@ap...te.edu>... (...) I've checked out these containers. They have been available for years under a variety of trade names, and they almost universally suck. The problem is the same as with any opaque (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: New Storage Container —Don Krenz
   QVC has them as well, if you go to qvc.com and do a search in the description field for "roly kit" they show up. They are about $16 to $40 depending on which one you get. I don't know if the 800# on the commercial has them any less expensive. We use (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)