 Storage / 1668
  Re: New LEGO room

(...) Well, he's dutch so close enuf ;) (oooooh, I'm gonna hear it from the wooden shoe contingent! Oh wait, that's me as well!!) Jeff has one of the most thorough and sorted collections I've ever seen. It's a joy to visit and see. (...) Dave K (11 years ago, 28-Nov-12, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO room

(...) Thanks Ben, That makes Since, At first I thought it was an Ikea Product that was not sold in Canada... (...) It is also a Joy when other AFOLS come and visit me, Especially by 'older brother' Dave :) (...) (11 years ago, 28-Nov-12, to lugnet.storage, FTX)