 Storage / 1565
Re: Does IRIS have a website and have their molds changed recently?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:00:56 GMT

The biggest problem here is, we are Lego builders. We know uniformity,
modularity, flexibility and good moulding when we see it - it is
exactly what we expect from Lego. And no storage system comes close to
Lego in those terms, although Lego dont make large storage containers.

Now if some group/company could take a look at it from a Lego
perspective, they might end up with a really good, modular and well
thought out system, where improvements are backwards compatible. The
nearest I have seen is IKEAs IVAR system of shelving etc...

So are there any Lego people here, who are prepared to actually design
a storage system, using Lego like principles to get it as flexible and
adaptable as we like? Maybe even Lego themselves could have a market
there if they catch it right...

Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots