 Star Wars / 5340
Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:26:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Kevin Loch writes:
These are better than we thought.  Now we just need to pray for a UCE
Millennium Falcon!

Jiminy H. Cricket!  OMG, totally!  That would rock so hard!  If a UCS
Millennium Falcon cost $500.00 and had 5000 pieces and if was as accurate
and anywhere near as great as the TIE Interceptor and the X-wing, I'll
bet it would still sell out!

Even if a UCS MF was smaller scale, cost $100.00~$150.00, with the appropriate
number of pieces, it would still be way cool.

Steve