 Star Wars / 5339
Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:25:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman wrote:

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Steve Bliss (<D5l0OFetPfE0Nm+f3ZqMU=ZpwYuW@4ax.com>)
wrote at 13:31:38

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman wrote:

And have you noticed the grey R2D2 body pieces at the back of the
lasers?

Do you mean the dk gray Scala vases that make up the exhaust ports of the
engines, or the lt gray barrel pieces that make up the, err, barrel of the
exhaust?

No. Look at the port top wing. Third piece in from the left on the back
end of the laser. It's got the hole for a leg on top, if you see what I
mean.

Doh!  I saw that after posting my reply to you.  Those will be nice to get.

Those pieces cause me to assume the lasers will be attached with technic pegs.

Other than the canopy, I still have not found any completely new pieces on this
model.  But there are a *lot* of unusual pieces put to good use.

Steve