 Star Wars / 18087
Subject:
Welcome to Imperial Toys Ltd.: Your store for Star Wars Micro Models!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 14:12:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Even the Empire needs toys for the kids... ;-)

All images are links to the related BrickShelf gallery.

Thanks for stepping by! Have a great week,

Christopher

http://www.deckdesigns.de

Re: Welcome to Imperial Toys Ltd.: Your store for Star Wars Micro Models!
Very nice!  I like the effect of the bright colors in the windows of the austere
toy shop.

Will this be coming to Brickworld Chicago?

David

In lugnet.starwars, David Gregory wrote:
Very nice!  I like the effect of the bright colors in the windows of the austere
toy shop.

Will this be coming to Brickworld Chicago?

David

Thanks David!

Unfortunately the answer is no. The distance is just too long.

Cheers,

~ Christopher