 Star Wars / 18020
    Tipoca Outpost 930 —Amado C. Pinlac
   (URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (14 years ago, 22-Sep-10, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Tipoca Outpost 930 —Eric Sophie
   I very much enjoyed seeing all of your recent works. Please keep building and posting your MOCs, they are always interesting to see. My offer still stands to join me during an exhibit so more people can enjoy your creations in person. yours, Eric (...) (14 years ago, 22-Sep-10, to lugnet.starwars)