 Star Wars / 18020
Subject:
Tipoca Outpost 930
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:38:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Click the pic for more details...

AC

Re: Tipoca Outpost 930
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:41:23 GMT

I very much enjoyed seeing all of your recent works. Please keep building and
posting your MOCs, they are always interesting to see. My offer still stands to
join me during an exhibit so more people can enjoy your creations in person.

yours,

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks