 Star Wars / 17946
  Re: Why the Star Wars license isn't always good for builders

(...) HI I see what you mean. I never started collecting Legos to sell, I am an OCD horder by nature and there is just so much you can get with Legos. I really do not think that someone can corner the market on any Lego set as they make so many of (...) (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Why the Star Wars license isn't always good for builders

(...) They can, however, deplete an area, making it difficult for regular customers, especially in rural areas. It's incredibly disappointing to find out that a set has been released, then drive two hours to the "local" Toys R Us, only to find that (...) (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Why the Star Wars license isn't always good for builders

(...) Elroy, I would call the store before I go. I have given up trying to get anything from TRS as they are usually way behind shop at home. Also not all of Lego sets are released to the stores. I was really lucky in that I lived 10 minutes from (...) (16 years ago, 10-Sep-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)