 Star Wars / 17763
Re: Death Star the Palitoy way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:36:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Druon wrote:
   Hello,

Here’s my last model, a Death Star build the way of the old Palitoy cardboard toy.

Questions and comments welcome,

Enjoy,

Eric / BaronSat

Very nice work indeed! Spotlighted.

I desperately wanted one of the cardboard originals as a kid, but didn’t have the pocket money for it... I tried to build one out of LEGO, but didn’t have anywhere near enough parts, so I built one out of cardboard from grocery boxes instead.

I wish LEGO would release a set like this. I think it would do really well - I’d buy at least two, for a start.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Richie Dulin