 Star Wars / 17733

Subject:
Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 23:45:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=10179

Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 00:15:40 GMT

Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:
<<http://assets.lego.com/images/shop/prod/10179-0000-XX-12-1.jpg>>

<http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=10179>
It would appear as though the link isn't working
If someone did save a picture, please post somewhere :)

Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon on Shop @ Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 01:51:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:
<<http://assets.lego.com/images/shop/prod/10179-0000-XX-12-1.jpg>>

<http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=10179>
It would appear as though the link isn't working
If someone did save a picture, please post somewhere :)

This is the link to shop @ home's own picture (I had used FTX above):
http://assets.lego.com/images/shop/prod/10179-0000-XX-12-1.jpg

Btw...  noticed I spelled "Millennium" wrong in my original post... duh... gotta
remember that second 'n'... blame it on me practically falling out of my chair
when I saw that picture... jostled the brain cells...

Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon on Shop @ Home
Btw...  noticed I spelled "Millennium" wrong in my original post... duh... gotta
remember that second 'n'... blame it on me practically falling out of my chair
when I saw that picture... jostled the brain cells...
For some reason, I had to use a web proxy otherwise I got a 404 on the links.

Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home