 Star Wars / 17733
17732  |  17734
Subject:
Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 23:45:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=10179

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) It would appear as though the link isn't working If someone did save a picture, please post somewhere :) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) People over at FBTB are finding a few more images: (4 URLs) Awesome. I'm still trying to recover. DaveE (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)
  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) I found these images in fbtb forum and saved to my personal website. (5 URLs) Gallery Page : (URL) It is a really beautiful set. I can't wait to have it :-) JLB (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)