 Star Wars / 17521
17520  |  17522
Subject:
All His Life...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:28:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After an overhaul to my WED Treadwell droid, I decided it needed a little scene for itself. So I give you this simple vignette,

All His Life...

Click pic for large image

The galleries, when moderated, can be found here:

Scene: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=140665

Droid: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=140662/

-Matt