 Star Wars / 17493

Subject:
IHQ Main Docking Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 04:01:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

AC

Re: IHQ Main Docking Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 04:52:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:

AC

Wonderful deatils throughout, Amado. I’m especially fond of the windows at the back. I love how you can make the off-the-shelf models look so much at home, as if you were showing us the “official” playsets.

Pardon the southern-ism, but you might could put some illumination in your X-Wing bays. Is there any detail in there to show off? And for that matter, any chance you’ll be showing off your fine work at an upcoming fest?

-Teddy

p.s. Reading your post, I finally see how to make a clickable image in ftx. I have been coding for way too long.

Re: IHQ Main Docking Bay
   Wonderful deatils throughout, Amado. I’m especially fond of the windows at the back. I love how you can make the off-the-shelf models look so much at home, as if you were showing us the “official” playsets.
Thanks! Though I must admit that certain details/accessories are reused/recycled from previous MOCs. After all, shouldn’t a hangar/docking bay have similar features be it in Hoth or otherwise. I rarely modify existing vehicles and as you’ve mentioned the dioramas are meant to show them off.

   Pardon the southern-ism, but you might could put some illumination in your X-Wing bays. Is there any detail in there to show off?
I sure wish I’ve done that before and if you really want to see the details inside it, just go view the Hoth Echo Base as I’ve essentially transplanted it from there.

   And for that matter, any chance you’ll be showing off your fine work at an upcoming fest?
Highly unlikely though it’s more probable that it’s something local to where I’m at.

   p.s. Reading your post, I finally see how to make a clickable image in ftx. I have been coding for way too long.
Glad to be of help.

Regards, AC

Re: IHQ Main Docking Bay
In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:

AC,

Great job again. I wanted to do this very thing but have not had the time to pull it off. Love the details!

Paul Thomas

Re: IHQ Main Docking Bay
   Great job again. I wanted to do this very thing but have not had the time to pull it off. Love the details!

Paul Thomas
Thanks, Paul! I would’ve liked to expand it but ran short supply of gray bricks.

AC