 Star Wars / 17474
Re: 60th MINI Model: Small celebration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 03:59:32 GMT

Those a very cool Chris! Do you have the original LDRAW files for the mini
models that you created? The reason I ask is then I could use Peeron's MOC
tool to see if I can create your mini models with the current parts that I
have in my set.

Thanks,
John

"Christopher Deck" <deck1 [AT] web [DOT] de> wrote in message
Hello dear Lego community!

Last year I first announced my humble site, holding 40 Star Wars MINI • Models
with instructions these days. Today, I'd like to announce the 60th model. • And
more will still follow, especially those from Episode III. I also • redesigned the
navigation of my site <http://bricks.highadmiral.de/> where you can also • see all
the updates. There are now overviews for each section and the models are • sorted
by appearance now, as well.

Model No. 60: Imperial Star Galleon (Expanded Universe)
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=133750>

[Celebration Bonus:]

Model No. 61:
Micro Republic Cruiser (Ep. I)
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=133752>

Model No. 62:
Naboo Police Cruiser (PC game: "Battle for Naboo")
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=133751>

All 62 Models: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93256>

That's it for now! Thank you for reading!

See you around,

~ Chris