 Star Wars / 17428
Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:29:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Johann wrote:
   Very cool! Interesting detail that it has wheels, so the treads must be for show. I’m going to LOVE this set! I amy have to buy a couple just so I can keep one built.

The model definitely has technic treads, and making them stay in place and still have wheels would be unnecessarily complicated. I’d put money on it being just a poor choice of words on that page. Wouldn’t be the first time, after all. :)

Jeff BrickFest Mecha Room Coordinator