 Star Wars / 17412

Subject:
Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:36:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This should be pretty cool.

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/lego/news20050602.html

Jason Spears | BrickShelf Gallery | MichLUG | CLB

Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Spears wrote:
   This should be pretty cool.

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/lego/news20050602.html

Finally, now I can get a minifigure version of R2-D2 and C3PO. Seriously though, this does look like a sweet set. I’m glad that they made this full scale version instead of a mini.

David Gregory

Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144