 Star Wars / 17252
  2 new Mini Models: Lady Luck and Wild Karrde

Hello again dear fellows! As I am approaching a busy time at work, I here share all not yet published Mini models with you. These being the Lady Luck, Lando Calrissian's personnel spacecraft (a SoroSuub Luxury 3000 Pleasure Yacht), and Talon (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space) !