 Star Wars / 17204
Re: New Episode III sets, and a missing piece or two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:18:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Zitron wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Micheal Fuller wrote:
Hey you Star Wars gang,

I just got the Episode III set of Anakin's fighter and the droid fighter. Great
set with some great parts.

For those parts that were there... It was missing a few. So, just want to know
if others run across the same problem as they get their sets.
(snip)
-Mike

Mine had all the bits, and a few spares.

Maybe yours was packed by a Dark Lord of the Megablock?

Matt

I just finished building mine. Only the exact parts were included, none were
missing and none were left over (first time ever that I can think of in my 19
years of building lego)

-Juan