 Star Wars / 16599
  What happened to FBTB.net?!

I went to FBTB just now and saw this: No web site is configured at this address. That's it. Nothing but that single line. I think it's equivalent to a 404 error. What happened? (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: What happened to FBTB.net?!

(...) FBTB is (was) working fine for me at 5:20 Eastern (NY) time. I am using IE 6.0 in Windows XP. Thanks, Ben. (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What happened to FBTB.net?!

(...) It's back up now. That was strange. (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What happened to FBTB.net?!

(...) As it now says on the front page, fbtb was (URL) Farked> yesterday. Even the non-AFOL side of the 'net can appreciate a Lego Death Star. :) -jeremiah- (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: What happened to FBTB.net?!

(...) It got FARKED!! I read fark.com and noticed something about acpin and a complete deathstar, well that will bring about 10000 extra people to any site and that will kill most servers. It just takes a day or so for the server to get back online. (20 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What happened to FBTB.net?!

(...) The FBTB customs opened our gallery with the Death Star Modules that were done last year. Somehow it got sent to Fark and it actually got more than 50,000 hits on that day. ACPin & Sons (20 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars)