 Star Wars / 16407
    Mos Eisley Checkpoint —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest diorama MOC from our (URL). Every vehicle passing through the checkpoint has been subject to scrutiny by the Sandtroopers alerted by the Imperial command for the missing droids. The old hermit uses mind tricks to get past the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Mos Eisley Checkpoint —Jon Furman
   This is cool, I love all the stormtroopers. Did you make some of the shoulder puldrons yourself? Jon (20 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Mos Eisley Checkpoint —Amado C. Pinlac
   (...) Those are (URL) Sandtroopers> ;) and the only one that comes with the Cantina set rides the dewback. The shoulder pads were made from the same outline that came with the set. I used the extra black capes that I had and then primed them with (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)