 Star Wars / 15975
    DSM Merged Level One & Hangar Bay —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest DSM MOCs from our (URL); (2 URLs) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: DSM Merged Level One & Hangar Bay —Bruce Hietbrink
   Wow, AC! All of the individual units have been great, but seeing this come together it is just amazing! One question, how easy is it to remove the upper layer to access the lower? I'm looking forward to I assume two more levels (since the detention (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: DSM Merged Level One & Hangar Bay —Amado C. Pinlac
   (...) Bruce, It's been a long three months and finally getting there with two more levels to go. Now that the modules are merged, the only way to access the lower level is though the open space up front. Very, very difficult to move it due to the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)