 Star Wars / 15333
15332  |  15334
Subject:
DS Multi-Troop Transport Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 02:36:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, DS Multi-Troop Transport;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

own multi-troop transport! Contains 55 pieces and parts list linked to the
Peeron inventory. Also new pics showing deployment of stormtroopers.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons