 Star Wars / 15307
Re: new 2003 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:57:31 GMT

Pretty cool... I really like the new age marking  8-99 !!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how well the space shuttle will sell....

Frank Buiting <felsir@chello.nl> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Frank Buiting writes:
In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/58775.htm

More pictures:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/58783.htm

I guess these pictures also interest starwars and train fans.

-Frank

ps. when discussing the models on the pictures, please keep discussion in
the correct groups.