 Star Wars / 15051
Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:32:20 GMT

Thanks John!  Not quite sure...I've got a few noodling around so I'll see
what comes of it. They really are fun tho'...

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
LOL!  Those are great, Gil.  Very funny.  There's also a large amount of
work in there, as well.  I like how you did the X-wing's nose and wings.

So, what's next?  The B-Wing?  :)

-JHK