 Star Wars / 15050
Re: A Star Destroyer Pictorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 06:10:52 GMT

That's a great photo documentary of the building process, Brad (not to
mention cute and funny)! Beautiful babies you have there, both the human and
3-foot LEGO variety!

Thanks for sharing!

-Brian

In lugnet.starwars, Brad Leffler writes:
Here's a little project that I though I'd share with all the other Lego
fans. I got a package in the mail yesterday, and I was practically giddy
with excitement. Can't say as much for the project foreman, but what can you
do, she's probably smarter than I am! Enjoy.

http://www.sitebe.com/legosd/

Until next time,
Brad
brad@sitebe.com