 Star Wars / 15048
    Interview and K-Wing —Jon Palmer
   Last summer I was asked by Steven Combs do an interview and unveil one letter for 'Bricks in my Pocket'. Originally it was going to be n or P..then it was going to be the q-wing. Our schedules clashed and the interview was bumped up until now. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

        Re: Interview and K-Wing —Gil Shaw
     Very interesting Jon. Although I imagine some of the denizens of .space will know some of what is in the article from your posts and chats, it gets into some interesting points of inspiration and building technique....always fun stuff to delve. The (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Interview and K-Wing —Alexander Johnston
   (...) That K-wing looks vaugly like the Starfury fighter from Babylon 5. Overall, I like it. (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)