 Star Wars / 15048
15047  |  15049
Subject:
Interview and K-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 05:41:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Last summer I was asked by Steven Combs do an interview and unveil one
letter for 'Bricks in my Pocket'. Originally it was going to be n or P..then
it was going to be the q-wing. Our schedules clashed and the interview was
bumped up until now.

Please take a look at the 20 questions I'm doing and get a look at the
K-Wing. In about a week or so the ship will be on FBTB as usual, then I will
have at least one more ready soon after.

www.bricksinmypocket.org/

Go to the "Articles" area from the splash page.

Tell me what you think!

[ j o n ]